In the face of dwindling pension benefits, financial volatility and an aging workforce, there is a widespread perception that Canadians are heading toward a retirement crisis. The authors of this book believe these fears are overblown. They explain the forces at play, advise how to set realistic retirement goals, and offer concrete ways to achieve a comfortable retirement. This very practical publication covers these topics among others:
- Calculating your Neutral Retirement Income Target
- Deciding when to retire
- The three phases of retirement
- Managing an investment portfolio
- Whether to purchase an annuity
- What to do when you can no longer cope on your own.
Click here to see the Table of Contents.
Keywords: Canada|Retirement Planning